Saturday, February 14, 2009

Don

Who better to introduce you to Don then me.. I think I know him better then he knows himself. ;0) He was raised in Montana, served a mission in New Zealand. Graduated from BYU with a Bachelors of Arts in Communication. He is an amazing father to 4 children. One of the reasons I fell in love with him was because of the joy and happiness he expressed when he talked about his kids. I have never seen a father more devoted to his children. He has such a special relationship with each of them and I can not wait to raise another amazing daughter with him. He is so loving and kind. He does crazy things like climbing mountains and doing triathlons. He even did an Ironman a few years back. He is in better shape then anyone I know. I get tired just watching him. In the last couple years he has climbed Denali and Aconcagua. He has a dream of climbing the 7 Highest Peaks in the World. I support him in his adventures and I am always so happy when he returns home to me. No one is perfect and I guess you should know his negative side as well. ;0) He never stops, We'll go to the cabin to relax and he's out and about doing things that make me tired to watch. He's like the energizer bunny. He can be cranky after a long day. He hates going shopping, it's the only thing I seem to be better at than him. He has little quirks here and there, but I can honestly say he is my best friend and I couldn't ask for a better husband to share my life with. He is always there when I need a shoulder to cry on. I love him with all my heart and I know if you take the opportunity to meet him you will fall in love with his compassion and zest for life.

MT RAINER VIDEO

No comments:

Post a Comment