Saturday, February 14, 2009

Kendra



If anyone knows more about Kendra than I do, I would be surprised. And I know that no one has a more honest relationship with each other than Kendra and I. This is what I can tell you about her. She was born and raised in New Mexico. As a result, she can't stand the cold and she is often bundled up, even on a warm day! That makes Vegas the perfect place for us to live. She finished first grade when she should have been finishing kindergarden. She's always been a couple years ahead in school. She's a smart one. She couldn't decide what to major in in college so she had a double major of Biology and Psychology. I wouldn't say she has all the brains in the family but she is definitely smart about tons of things that I am not. That in and of itself makes us a great match. Yin and Yang so to speak. She was single when she bought her first home and first car. She's not afraid to try anything on her own, especially if it is something she has an interest in. She's started two successful business' of her own. That is not an easy task. If she is committed to it, she will succeed at it, even if she has to learn about it as she goes. She is a people person and people of all ages are naturally attracted to her. Her contagious smile and humorous disposition make her a fun person to be around. Smart, funny and good looking! What's not to like? And she shares my affinity with yellow labs and has taught me that cats are cool. She helps add fun to my life by planning fun vacations to exotic places that include me and my kids. She loves them and they all get along great. Did I mention she is funny? Again, life is good, especially when we can find a way to laugh about anything.


SWIMMING WITH THE DOLPHINS:





No comments:

Post a Comment