Saturday, February 14, 2009

Our Story




Kendra's comments: I will never forget the day I met my soulmate. Don and I both work in the commercial industry. He produces commercials and I book models and talent for commercials. So as you can imagine we met on a shoot. It was pretty much love at first sight which is crazy because we are both so different. I am a class clown that can get along with pretty much anybody. He is more reserved. He is a super outdoors man, loves to hike, climb and run. I love the outdoors especially via 4 wheeler or SeaDoo. I love to shop- he would rather run a marathon. He loves to cook, I love to eat. I love video games and he'd rather be outside watching grass grow. I love to text, he rarely knows where his cell phone is. He likes to make bets on stuff he thinks he knows, I love to collect his money on the bets he never knows. He wakes us at 5 am every morning and walks the dogs, I then snuggle with the dogs when they get home. He is allergic to cats, I have always had cats since I was a little girl. I love spicy hot mexican food, he thinks mild at Del Taco is hot. The one thing we can always agree on is the love we have for each other. We are both excellent communicators and rarely argue. When we do fight I of course win. :0)

Don's Comments: Several years ago, a pretty red-haired girl came to my office at work. Kendra was a talent agent and she was assigned my company's account. For years we worked together as professional colleagues. Dealing with talent for the TV spots and video's that I produced was one of my least favorite things in the world to do. Kendra was an incredible help because she took all that responsibility off of me. For years we worked together and along with taking work off my plate I enjoyed being around Kendra because she is so funny and spontaneous. She's not afraid to have a good laugh, or to laugh at me or herself! Eventually we started dating. It wasn't long after that before I realized I had known for years the person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. We married less than a year later and it has been a wonderful time in my life. Our lives compliment each others in so many ways. I've learned from her and I think she has learned from me. Life is never perfect or easy. But living with a beautiful red-haired girl, that I know I'll love forever sure makes things easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment